Vicky is a social worker with the city of Alotenango, Guatemala. She supports women who live in dire conditions by connecting them with the services they need most to survive.
One of the most sought-after items requested from Vicky is an improved cookstove.
But, for women living in extreme poverty, paying for a cookstove is simply not an option. Will you help Vicky provide clean, safe and fuel-efficient cookstoves to 300 impoverished women and their families?
It's easy. To get started, all you need is a desire to help.
- Stand-up Paddle Board to improve lives
- Celebrate your birthday for cookstoves
- Dedicate high school projects or religious rites of passage to prevent burns
- Give up Christmas to save forests
- Collect spare change for clean air
If you can think it, you can start it!
So far, enough funds have been raised to provide 200 needy families with a new and improved cookstove. They will breathe clean air, save firewood and avoid burns.
This means that 100 families will be waiting to receive a clean cookstove this December.
Start a campaign today to close the gap for these remaining families.